Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'll be ok, but not now :)

Assalamualaikum..


it's been awhile since my last entry. during that period, i had a lot's of things to do and had a hard time too. just like other human in the word. it is a prove that i'm just like other ordinary human being. 


When everything is going wrong and things are just a little strange
It's been so long now and I've forgotten how to smile.
and overhead the skies are clear but it still seems to rain on me,
and my only friends all have better things to do.
Now things are only getting worse and I need someone to take the blame
When my lover's gone there's no-one to share the pain
I'm sleeping with the TV on and I'm lying in an empty bed
All the pain reliever in the world could never help me to forget

When I'm down and lost and I need a helping hand,
When I'm down and lost along the way,
Just try a little harder, try my best to make it through the day,
and just tell myself
Ah, I'll be OK but not now




No comments: